Friday, June 8, 2012

Think On These Things

Phillippians 4:6 - 8...."Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.  And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on  these things."

Think on these things the next time you visit Pretty Place and the peace of God which passes all understanding will calm your heart and mind.  May Jesus hold and keep you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how beautiful the Pretty Place is. I went there about a month ago. The sky was so clear I could see so far away. This place made me feel so happy, so calm and so loved, I have never felt so good before. "Peace of God" truly reached me there. I will come back to get married there one day! :)